Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here I go...

Well, I am giving in and attempting to start a personal blog. I am copying Sarah (thanks girl) in the mindset that this is my public journal on my family. I will continue to keep my hand written private ones for the boys but maybe this will be a fun way to keep more daily accounts of my kids.

I must say that I am super excited about 2010. The Lord is doing amazing things in our lives and I am excited to see what this year holds. Michael and I are so blessed by what the Lord has done in our lives over the past few years and all that he has taught us. The verse to the right is a verse that I love and cling to because I learned a very valuable lesson last year that I don't have to know His plan for my life, I just have to be faithful. I will call to Him this year and can't wait to see what He will tell me.

Jaxson is 4 1/2 and has a vocab that is bigger than mine on some days. This year he will turn 5, start kindergarten, make new friends and so much more. He has a heart of gold in a four year old body. What a blessing this guy is and I am pumped to see what his world will hold this year.


Camden is almost 19 months old and I love this picture because it totally captures his personality. This little guy is so full of life and goes after it with all he has. This year he will turn 2, continue to learn how to talk, and grow. I am looking forward to having him home with me another year.

Baby #3 this year...well, we'll see. I hope you enjoy keeping up with my family. I look forward to keeping better written account of my kids, our stories, our adventures, our life!

1 comment:

  1. Yea Bec! I'm so thrilled you are starting a blog. Love the colors and the pics you chose!
    dave

    ReplyDelete