Yesterday we spent some time playing outside because the weather was good enough, not great, but good enough. Jaxson spent most of him time on the gator that Santa brought him. Camden spent his time doing several different things but we enjoyed just being outside for a little while. While Jaxson was driving, going forwards, then backwards, then forwards, (the video below will show it)and Michael and I were giving driving instructions, I fast forwarded about 12 years to when Jaxson can drive. Whew, I am glad that is still 12 years away but that still doesn't seem far enough. Then I had the thought that at some point all my children will be in the car with this new driver, whom we are supposed to trust. I thought, what do you do, just hope and pray they all get home? So I guess I should start praying now for the strength to get through that and count my blessings that my first run at that will be with my overly cautious child. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment