Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Weekend...


We have had a good weekend so far. Michael was working late Friday so Gigi and Papa came over and brought dinner. We had a good time and I got to show off my new coffee maker. Here is Gigi in the tent with the boys.

I caught Jaxson reading this morning in his room, saw it in his tent later, and I am sure other places...look close, it's his new Bible. It melted my heart so I took a picture. He was wanting a Bible that had lots of words and not big pictures so Michael and I got him one for Christmas. He sometimes makes things up and says the Bible says it so we are working on that one. :)

We also have a new cowboy in our house. Michael got some boots for Christmas and has been wanting a hat so today we loaded up and went hat shopping. He looks great but doesn't want to be posted in the blog so here are a couple of pictures of the boys in the hat department looking cute.

I wanted to get the boys some boots because don't all little boys need boots? Well, Jax is on the fence if he wants some and Camden's feet are going to have to slim down before he gets some so no boots today.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Tell me about your coffeemaker-we might need a new one.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete