Friday, February 5, 2010

Boys!

Well, I wanted to put a post up that was "A day in the life of Camo at 19 months" after it was only around 8:30 in the morning and he was already in the dog bowls stirring Rylie's water with one of my good spatulas. I thought I would take pictures and get it all down and then as the day went on I realized that the 4 year old messes were just as big as the 19 month ones. Boys will be boys I guess. So instead I just want to take some time and talk about each one.

Jaxson is really a great kid. The best part of school for him is snack and play ground. Sounds like a boy to me! He is doing really well in gymnastics and Michael and I both can tell a big difference in his confidence, agility and upper body strength. He really wants to play golf so I might try to find a camp this summer that will take 5 year olds. His papa will teach him some but Jax already thinks he knows everything about golf so he is a little hard to teach. He even tried to teach papa some golf moves. I really feel Jaxson is a born leader and I look forward to see how that evolves when he is an adult. He still talks from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to bed and asks all kinds of question throughout the day. His imagination is amazing at this point. The kid could spend all day inventing new things. He is even praying that God will help him with his inventions. I am thinking math and science minded at this point. He is a great big brother to Camden.

Speaking of Camden...he is almost 20 months and weighs at least 34 lbs. He is a sweetheart with a fairly short fuse. ha ha ha. He LOVES his brother and wants to do everything that Jaxson does, whether it is age appropriate or not. His mind is so curious and not a lot will stand in his way if he wants to explore it. He loves to carry a stool around with him so he can stand on it and reach almost anything he wants. We are working on sharing and taking turns because like I said earlier he wants what his big brother has. :) I find myself already saying things like "work it out or no one gets it" or "share, share, share" all day long. lol. Camden has the sweetest head of blond curls and a smile to match. I hope when he gets older he will like his curls. What some girls would give to have curls.

Michael and I are blessed to have such wonderful kiddos. We find ourselves laughing a lot at them, even when we probably shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment