Here are a few other pictures of the kids.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Memorial Day Weekend
We had a great Memorial Day Weekend.
We were lucky enough to spend it with the Mason's at their lake house. Jaxson and Halie are inseparable. They basically spend day and night together and I am not sure I heard them argue once. Sarah is sure Jax called Halie "Sweetie." Austin and Camden play like little babies play, they want what the other has and it always looks like a tornado went through the area they just played in but really I thought they did well together. Here are some pictures of the weekend...
Jaxson and Halie spent a lot of time swimming. It took Jaxson a little while find the waves fun but by the end of the weekend he was rolling with it.

We also spent time on the jet skis. Here are Austin and Camo enjoying a ride with their mommas.
Here are a few other pictures of the kids.



Here are a few other pictures of the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment