Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

We had the wonderful opportunity to go back to the Lake House last weekend with the Mason's and their friends the Lunn's. The weather was beautiful so we spent a lot of time outside. We had a small tick issue that we never have but with lots of spray we pressed on. Funny how only the girls ended up with ticks though. I guess we are just sweeter. Anyway we had a blast with lots of water time, great friends, and good food. Here are a few pictures to highlight.

Having a snack on the dock


Jax giving the thumbs up to start


Jax and Caleb on their ride


Camo enjoying the boat ride



Halie and I on the tube


I just like this picture of Camo and I in the water.


Camo and I having fun on the tube. He would wave and say "cheese"


Camo and I falling off the tube. Look close you can see Camo's feet. So funny. He did great.


Josh and Keira



Here are Paul and Austin on their ride.


Riding on the hotdog


Jax doing flips


Limbo in bathing suits, how fun.


We usually don't allow shows at the lake house but they were so tired this night we put one on then sent them off to an early bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment