Recapping our summer:
All 3 kids, and myself, got another year older.
Michael and I celebrated 11 years of marriage.
Took a trip to see the Estes family and Megan had her first boat ride.
We took our first trip to see the Mason's/Fernihough's in Colorado.
Had our first family hike.
Jax played in his first golf tournament.
Camo learned to swim.
Megan walked.
We went to Galveston with Michael's family, and it was mine and the kids first trip there.
Jax and I went to Six Flags.
Michael took Jax to his first Ranger game.
We also celebrated Papa's and Grandmother's birthday.
We had lots of play dates and swim dates and FUN.
How it's sad to see summer go but we look forward to the year in front of us and the plans the Lord has for us. Both boys start new schools tomorrow and I pray for their day, friends and teachers. I may be more anxious for them then they are.






No comments:
Post a Comment