Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jaxson's first surgery and hopefully his last!

Our first surgical experience with a child was today and all I can say is even if the procedure is a day surgery and the actual process is very short, when they put your baby to sleep and take him away from you it becomes difficult to let go and not worry. Luckily we had a top rated doctor, were at a wonderful children's facility and trust a Lord that is mightier than all of it. Jaxson is home and in bed now and as I tucked him in I thought how proud I was of his bravery today and his ability to process and deal with his pain and discomfort. Here is a pic before it all got started. Kids have much better hospital pj's than adults.

2 comments:

  1. What a brave boy! Jax looks like he is ready for anything! So glad to hear that he made it through just fine and is home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor boy! I'm glad he is on the road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete