Sunday, December 23, 2012

Minix Christmas

Every year, a day or two before Christmas Eve, the Suttles stop through Dallas on their way to San Antonio for dinner and our Christmas party and ornament exchange. We have been doing it for several years now and enjoy the tradition it has become. Our group was slim this year as the Estes' were getting ready to host Scott's family, the Crim family couldn't make it and Dale and his finance aren't making it to Texas at all this year. As we were getting close to the restaurant Megan threw up in the car so the boys and I stayed and Michael took Megan home. Small or large the party goes on and we enjoy tasty desserts and stealing ornaments from one another. The boys got to play in Michael's absence this year and did great ending with a really beautiful globe ornament from Patsy. I ended with a pretty traditional ornament that looks so pretty on my tree. I have only a few pictures from outside the restaurant at the Harbor. The boys, Aunt Patsy with the boys, and me and my handsome sons.





No comments:

Post a Comment