Friday, June 7, 2013

Jaxson turns 8!



Everyone says it and it's turn...time go too fast!  It doesn't seem possible that it was eight years ago that I held this little guy for the first time.  Now he is finishing second grade, playing baseball and teaching his brother and sister all that he knows.  I sit and think that in just ten short years he will graduate from high school.  How do I slow this train down?


He wanted an archery set for his birthday so he was thrilled to receive it and the cube to go with it. 


Happy Boy!


Practice had to start right away.


Sweet kid didn't want a cake he wanted peach cobbler and chocolate pie so that's what he got. 
 
I pray this coming year will be a great year for him, full of laughs, love, and growth in his walk with Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment