We had a nice relaxing fourth. I was able to spend some time around lunch with my dear college friend Alyssa and her sweet new baby Annie. I wish I had gotten a picture. It's always so great to see her. After naps we headed over to Gigi and Papa's to grill and swim. We caught some fireworks on the way home.
My girl in her "4th" dress from Grandmother
Jax spent his own money on the "ice cream magic" maker he saw on TV. Michael made ice cream with the boys while I worked on food. This is Jax shaking away.
If you want a review just let me know.
Silly girl sitting in her water table. She and papa were splashing each other.
My boys love to swim. They are passing the torpedo under water.
We used a Megan size slide for the pool.
My fearless girl had to try over and over again.
Playing together!







No comments:
Post a Comment