Popcorn and/or candy for everyone. Notice the two shorties in stroller's...walking would have been a disaster.
It's blurry but super cute.
Jen and I remember making T-shirts with our cousins when we would visit our Grandma's house in the summer. So we thought we would carry it on. Here they are wearing their home made shirts. I wish you could see the fronts better. Emi's was a panda theme, Jaxson a baseball theme, and Camo a golf theme.
The big kids created a "secret secretary" in one of Gigi's closets. They spent all kinds of time in there at their "desks" having fun. By the end of the visit they were tired of baby invasions so the bottom sign got posted.
Always time for swimming. This is how they dry off. At this visit Camo finally jumped to me in the deep end. So proud of his swimming accomplishments this summer.
Jen wanted to feed her kids lunch as they headed out of town so we all went to Sonic. We let the big kids eat outside together before separating. I'm already getting questions as to when we will see Emily again.










No comments:
Post a Comment