Saturday, September 21, 2013

Homecoming Parade

 
The Homecoming game was last night and the parade was Wednesday evening.  Dobbs had a float in the parade and all my guys were able to participate in it.  Michael was the cowboy that walked behind the float and the boys got to ride on the trailer.  Megan and I got to go watch. 


Waiting on the parade to start...


The whole Dobbs crew!
 
The beginning of the parade.  I didn't realize at this time I was shooting in black and white and then when I saw this picture with the antique cars I was so glad it was taken in black and white. 
 
Love her!!!  A man from one of the cars threw the beads right to her. 
 

 
Here they come!

 
It took Megan a little while to figure out it was Michael.  He called her name and I pointed and then she saw him and got really excited. 

My guys after the parade. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment