So this is the only picture I have because I was by myself and I videoed the races to share with Michael and family. One person can't take pictures, take video, cheer him on and see how he placed...it's impossible because it all happens in less than 30 seconds. He is warming up in the picture and you can see he is cold but he warmed up pretty fast. We are very new to the swimming meet world and it is very different than other sports we've participated in but at the same time it's a lot of fun. J's been on the swim team for only about a month and decided last minute that he wanted to participate in this first meet. It is the only outside meet so he really wanted to try it. It was nice because it was a big 10 lane pool so everything moved pretty quickly. He participated in 3 events: relay, 25 yd backstroke and 25 yd freestyle. He seemed to really enjoy it and once again his love for the water shined through.

No comments:
Post a Comment