Thursday, December 19, 2013

Santa



 
Oh the wondrous joys of visiting Santa.  We went on a Wednesday evening in hopes of lines not being very long.  We were nicely told that all tickets had been given out for the day and we could come back at last call.  I took the boys to the restroom, and knowing what last call can look like, said a prayer.  After returning to the line a very nice lady came up to me and asked if I needed a ticket.  She had one from earlier in the day that she wouldn't be using and it would put me right in line.  I gladly accepted it with wide appreciation and we got right in line.   As we were leaving the mall the last call participants began to line up and I just thanked the Lord for his blessing that day. 
 
Megan only stayed with Santa because her brothers were with her.  She wasn't thrilled as you can see by the look on her face.  She sat with her hands clasped because she got a touch of his beard and it freaked her out.  The boys asked Santa for an Xbox 360 and Santa asked Megan if she wanted a baby doll, she said yes. 
 
After leaving we went out for a family dinner and had a wonderful night together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment