Why it was hard to get this picture of all five I don't know, but it was. :)
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Hawaiian Falls
Lake Pointe Sports rents out Hawaiian Falls every spring as a treat for those that participated in their in their sports program. Family members are allowed to attend for free so it makes for a fun and cheap time together. Michael had a district event to attend, so I decided I would haul all three kids, who swim at all different levels, to a water park by myself. Luckily one of my friends and one of Jaxson's best friends were also going so we teamed up and helped each other out. Actually she helped me because she left her younger two at home with her husband and only had her older two so she was managing fine by herself. :) The water was COLD, like ice!!! I luckily never had to take off my cover up. Megan finally came to me and said "I cold" so I wrapped her up and we just relaxed the last little bit. It was a really fun time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment