Friday, June 20, 2014

Camo graduates from Kindergarten

Where do I begin...I struggled a little at the beginning of the year letting this one start kindergarten.  He was so ready and had a fantastic year.  His teacher, Mrs. Hartmeirer, was an excellent match for him and his personality.  Camo also raked in the awards including Doing his Best and Character of Wisdom, but they don't receive letter grades in kindergarten so they don't get honor roll.  We are very proud of him!

Graduation was so wonderful because both sets of grandparents were able to be with us as we celebrated Camden ending his first year.  The students sang a few songs for us and then ended with "What a wonderful World" in which Michael joined in and sang solo with them.  He has never sang in front of people, and surprised a lot of people, but it was absolutely fantastic and a precious memory I will forever hold onto.










No comments:

Post a Comment