Happy New Year!
Monday, February 23, 2015
A look back...
What a wonderful year. It was filled with many blessings and God's love. Some of our highlights include... Megan and I taking a trip together to meet baby Luke. We all traveled to Arkansas to celebrate Jen turning 40. It was a big year for Karen as she also hit the big 40. Camden finished Kindergarten and started first grade. Jax was invited into the SAGE program during his third grade year and will remain in it through the rest of his elementary years. Jax took his first state test. We checked Hilton Head off our bucket list after a wonderful trip with Michael's family. Karen got married in Hilton Head and my kids got a new uncle. We said goodbye to our beloved Rylie Ann and welcomed Piper Noel to join our crew. Jax continued to swim on swim team and tried baseball and basketball again. He played in the golf tournament again. Camo mastered swimming in deep water and is ready for lessons beyond what I can teach him. He also participated in t-ball, basketball and gymnastics. Megan started gymnastics for the first time. I finished one more half marathon. We traveled as a family to Colorado to spend time with the Masons. Michael and I celebrated 13 years of marriage and after working our tails off for several years became debt free (except the house) for the first time in our marriage. I love my family, I love my life and I thank the Lord for His care and protection over us and seeing us through another year making wonderful memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment