I gave Michael Pat Green tickets at Billy Bob's for Christmas. The concert was late January and since it was in Fort Worth we left the kids with Gigi and Papa and spent the night out there. It was a test for these oldies as Pat didn't even go on until 10:30. Our hotel provided a shuttle over (where we were the oldest among those in the shuttle) and then we caught a limo (via a hook up from our shuttle driver) back to the hotel after the concert. It's the first time since kids that we have gotten a hotel and stayed away. It was a wonderful time together and we both decided needs to happen again.

Fun!!! How was Pat Green? I haven't been to one of his concerts since he played for free at Wolf Pen Creek right after Chance and I got married. I'm so glad y'all got to do this!
ReplyDeleteSo I just saw this comment tonight. So sorry. We had such a good time. He still puts on a fun show. The concert was at Billy Bobs and we had table seats so we sat and watched which was perfect for us. Michael has been following him since college so he had fun.
ReplyDelete