Friday, January 1, 2016

Thanksgiving Break

We had a wonderful week off for Thanksgiving which actually involved a lot of Christmas activities.  We started our week of with going to the Arboretum with Grandmother and Karen for their 12 days of Christmas.  It was displayed much better than last year with extra lights and the weather was perfect.  At our house we begin putting up our Christmas decorations during this week because it's a lot of work and I like to enjoy it as long as possible.  I also like to shop on Black Friday so that weekend is out for decorating.  This year we had Thanksgiving with the Stuart side.  For some reason we didn't take a group shot.  The only pictures I took on Thanksgiving day were when the kids received their gifts from Aunt Patsy and then Megan passed out on the couch.  She was so tired after lunch that she slept from around 4:30 until 6:30 the next morning.  The rest of our week was spent hanging out and having fun.  Mom and I got the first Santa picture of the season at Home Depot during our shopping.  We headed out early and had a blast.  







No comments:

Post a Comment