This was a last minute trip to visit the Mason's. We had been searching for the right time and finally Memorial weekend popped up and we took it. It was our first opportunity to meet baby Eli. Michael and the kids flew up a day early because I had a closing and then after a couple ticket changes , several delays, and staying up in the very early hours I was finally reunited with them. I wish I had more pictures but when the kids run off to the woods or yard all day it's hard to capture many photos. I did get a few of our trip to the Denver Aquarium. It was a very nice aquarium with wonderful displays. Our trip mainly consisted of a lot of hanging out and that is exactly how we wanted it. We miss this family and the time together is always a treat.








No comments:
Post a Comment