Oh Scottsdale, I love it here. We are having a weekend getaway to celebrate Michael's big "40". We are staying at the Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch. I love this hotel and it would be a great place to come back with the kids. Michael played golf all weekend and had a wonderful time. We had his birthday dinner at Ruths Chris. It was on our bucket list and now it is on our must return list.
On day two, while Michael was on the course, I spent the day with my oldest friend, Gina. They live only a few hours away and came to spend some time with us. After a day of food and pool, we met up with the husbands for the evening. It's amazing how similar we are having been apart for so long now. My forever friend.
It was a quick, amazing time, celebrating Michael. I love this man! All thanks go to our families who helped make this trip possible.










No comments:
Post a Comment