How does one mom attend three different holiday parties that are all taking place at the same time, while hosting the sixth grade party? That one mom is me and I couldn't do it all by myself and with my normal help now being at a new school, Gigi gladly stepped in to help me.
Jaxson's last holiday party at elementary school. It's obvious these kids are getting big as their party consisted of pizza, soda, cookies and then playing board games. It was the easiest party I've hosted at school.
My sweet Camo got the short stick as I was able to visit him but not hang out for very long. As you can tell from this picture he had fun anyway. They ate snacks, made a craft and played bingo.
Then there is the kindergarten party that is longer than all the other parties as they rotate through all the different kinder rooms doing different activities and games. This party is very important to kindergartners and having someone there is equally important. Enter Gigi. She saved me here as she spent most of her time with Megan. I was able to join at the end and then she went to see Camo.






No comments:
Post a Comment