Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Papa



Papa doesn't like his picture taken because he thinks he looks old but when I saw this picture and how happy he genuinely looked I had to post it.   He is standing on top of a 10 foot ladder.  He then had to balance in the tree, raise his arm up and then hold a long pole, which was two poles that he and Michael tapped together, so he could reach Jaxson's drone up in the tree.  What they do for their family!!  Neither one of them were coming inside until that drone was out of the tree.  Luckily mom and I knew nothing of these shenanigans until everyone was safely on the ground.  But I know my dad well enough to know he was thrilled to be able to be up in that tree saving the drone for Jaxson.


No comments:

Post a Comment