Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Christmas Celebrations

As busy as Fall is, Christmas time only speeds up.  So many activities take our time but we enjoy them and our time together. 

For Jaxson's theater class he had to see a play sometime in the semester.  The Rockwall Community Playhouse was putting on The Christmas Carol so we had a date to go see it.  It was nice for him because he had recently read it in english class and I've never seen it so it was treat for both.  It was fairly long and started late but overall we enjoyed it and I enjoyed my time with my Jax. 

The band put on a holiday concert.  He and Blake are in different bands but we were able to hear both perform.  Jaxson enjoyed the fact that they were finally playing some real songs.  I was impressed with how good they sounded for a seventh grade band. 

School Christmas Parties are a must: first grade did a rotation party throughout all three first grade rooms.  One room was snacks, one was craft and the last was games.  She had a fantastic time!


Camo's party was food and some bingo in his room.  I popped back and forth between the two parties to try to have enough time with both.  From their smiles I think they were having a great time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment