We also had our traditional pumpkin patch day and painting our pumpkins. The kids really seem to enjoy this.
Jaxson also had his class field trip to the Owen's pumpkin patch. It is a cute farm that we went to last year. I was able to go and enjoyed being with Jax and his class friends.



We also went to the Church's fall festival which seemed busier than usual. Michael was unable to go so Gigi and Papa went with the boys and I. Camo had a great time playing games but refused to ride anything so I only have pics of Jax riding a few things.
Who can forget trick or treating. I was pretty sick but wasn't going to miss this so we headed out for fun. Jax was buzz light year with his talking wing pack and Camden was Curious George. He refused to wear his hoodie so you just have to take my word for it.
Kindergarten also celebrated the 50th day of school with a sock hop. Camo and I made it and had fun watching the kids dance, hula hoop and limbo.
Jaxson lost his first tooth. It was a very exciting time for him. It had been loose for a while and came out while eating breakfast.
Well part of family fall weekend this year was suppose to include camping but I got sick and couldn't go. Michael, being the excellent father he is, set up the tent in the backyard and he and Jax roughed it one night. It was VERY cold but they made it and Jax seemed to have a good time.
The kindergarten thanksgiving feast. It was so cute to hear them sing their songs and then watch them eat a bunch of carbs. Ha ha ha, they had a blast.
Whew-it's been a busy fall but wouldn't miss it. Let's see did I miss anything...oh yes in the midst of all that craziness we found out BABY #3 is coming in JUNE. Super excited to have a little one enjoy our fall traditions with us next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment