Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas!

Well since I am behind again, I will rap up the year quickly so I can look forward to posting for 2011.

Merry Christmas!


Gaylord:
We went for the second time to the Gaylord Ice exhibit with the Stuart side. The theme this year was Snoopy. We had a nice time and enjoyed the exhibit and being together although it was beyond crowded.
Here are the boys in front of Snoopy's house

Here is Camden going down the ice slide:

Here is Jaxson going down the ice slide

My sweet boys


Arkansas:
We went to Arkansas before Christmas to spend time with my family. We always have a great time and Jen and Scott are great hosts. The kids always play way to hard and wear themselves out. Camden got to sleep out of a enclosed bed for the first time ever and he sure felt his freedom. Whew! The kids did some fun activities together including having a Happy Birthday Jesus party and making special reindeer food to leave out on Christmas Eve night.

Christmas:
We had a really nice Christmas morning. Our family is really starting to settle in to some traditions and for a tradition girl like me, I love it. I have some pictures of the rest of Christmas that I will add once I get them all downloaded. Jaxson got his skateboard and light saber from Santa and Camden got his train set and light saber from Santa. After opening our presents Jaxson looked at me and said we needed to get/give something to Jesus. He really seemed to get it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment