"The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.” John 10:17-18 (NIV)
I so want these kids to hold the truth in their hearts as proof that our Savior loves them so much.
My sweet family. Megan copying Camden with putting her leg up.
Happy Easter!
The Stuart Clan. My mother-in-law always hosts Easter at her house complete with an egg hunt and bunny cake.
Easter Baskets from Grandmother and Granddad.
Having fun!
Looking surprised!
I love this look on her face: Excitement
Love my girl!
So glad he still finds this fun.
She was happy with just a few eggs.
Filling his basket...not sure if this was round 1, 2, or 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment