Friday, April 5, 2013

Jaxson's Field Trip to the Perot Museum

Thanks to our family I was able to go with Jaxson on his field trip.  My mother-in-law stayed with Megan and my dad picked up Camden from school and brought him home (after lunch and ice cream).  I was eager to spend the time with Jax and get to know more kids and moms from his new school.  I was given two other boys in J's class to be in our group and we had about an hour and a half before we had to meet back to see the Meerkats show.  We were able to quickly hit all the floors and walk through most of the exhibits.  The show was very good and in 3D so the kids loved that.  After a sack lunch the field trip was over.  Jax opted to ride home with me so he was lucky enough to see grandmother when we got home.  I walked into the smell of brownies which we all enjoyed. 

Our group waiting to play in the sports area.  Each child picks a sports and demonstrates it while being filmed and then they can watch it in slow motion.  Jax picked throwing the baseball.


Jaxson is on the end, on his knees.


Entire Second Grade at Dobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment