Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Megan turns 2!


I have no more babies in my house.  My youngest is growing more independent by the day.  This little fire ball was made to have fun, have lots of friends, have no fear and to run the world.  She is a blessing and I'm thrilled to share my birthday with her.  We are still getting in the groove of how that will work because I want her to feel special on her day.  My mom did a great job this year of having separate desserts for the two of us so Megan had her very own to put a candle in and blow out. 


That smile says it all...I'm one happy girl!




Yum!


Who needs hands...or forks???


From Gigi and Papa...she loves her car and doesn't want any bros touching it. 


Slide from Mommy and Daddy...one of her favorite things to do. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment