Friday, June 28, 2013

Orange Beach Bound!

We have been excited for summer to get here and Michael to get off work so we could head to the beach.   That time has come.  We decided to leave at bedtime and drive all night and I'm happy to report that was a great decision.  We left around 7pm and arrived around 6:30 am the next day.  We couldn't check in that early so we had breakfast, found our condo and the white sand and then headed out to check out the town.  After some shopping our condo let us go ahead and use the pool and beach area until check-in.  We ordered pizza and went to bed early. The Estes Family arrived before we went to bed and we all looked forward to the next day of fun.

 

Our condo and home for the next week

Got my toes in the white sand.



The light was on so we stopped.  Her first fresh hot donut...she was a fan!

This was right after breakfast as Megan is still in her pj's.  We are happy to be there.



Getting some sand under those toes.

Shopping!!!

Our view from the 23rd floor.



Long day and exhausted but so sweet!
 
Right before bed we caught the moon over the water and it was amazing. I stood there looking at the water and this bright path the moon lit up over the water and then noticed how the water just never ended. I felt the Lord reminding me of the bright path to him and how His love and faithfulness is never ending. I was so comforted by the reminder that He's here and to keep our eyes on His path and His plan for us. He is a loving God and I'm so in awe of His awesome ways to reveal himself to us and comfort us when it's needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment