Oh my...it's that time of year and this time I have to send two kids to school. Jaxson is ready, excited, and looking forward to it. Camden is nervous about staying all day and being downstairs. I know he will do great though. It's old hat sending J to school. It's a little sentimental to think he is in third grade already. Wow, only three more years after this and he hits middle school. Camden on the other hand is me sending my next baby to kindergarten. I did pretty well. I think I just keep shoving my emotions about this down deeper and deeper and trying not to deal with it. Healthy, yes I know. I can tell however that it is effecting me. I have found myself this week keeping to myself and getting irritated a little easier than normal. I had to pick up something at my parents and my dad could tell in less than 5 minutes something was wrong...I've never been good at hiding it, even at my best attempts. So I'm writing to say I'm a little sad but I'm making it. I'm so happy for him because he loves school and he is ready. I now only have one more baby at home...
We did this last year and the boys wanted to do it again. We'll see how they grow this year.
He's ready
He's still a little nervous
All 3 of my guys together on the same campus.
Jaxson and his teacher, Mrs. Alders
Camo and his teacher, Mrs. Hartmeier
He's happy...he's ready
Meg and I went out for breakfast after our stop at the Y for a workout.
I picked up on the first day so we went for a tasty drink at Sonic. They had an awesome day as you can tell by the smiles. We then headed to the Y for J to try out for the swim team. He made it on and I think he will really enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment