Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Last fun times of summer break

We tried to have a lot of fun the last week or so of summer break.  It seemed to go by very fast this year but we enjoyed the time we did have.  Hard to believe I'm about to have two in school.

Sweet boys watching a movie together. They have really spent a lot of time together playing this summer.  
 
One last late night run for ice cream!

 
We met a friend at the park for some play time.

Outdoor play is a must for this crew.  During one of our "cooler" days.




One last swim with some friends

We met cousins at the Fair Park Aquarium and then also visited the Butterfly Gardens.






We met friends for lunch.  You can't see them all but a total of 13 kids.  Yes...it got loud!

Friday night was meet the teacher at Dobbs.   I think it got both boys ready!

 
We ended our week with family celebrating Grandmother's birthday and doing some school shopping.  I forgot to take pictures so here is one of her with the grandkiddos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment