Friday, February 6, 2015

Flu at Christmas!

Well when the flu hits the house everything now revolves around the flu and getting everyone well and not passing it on to anyone else.  Camo got it first, then Jax and then me. Luckily Michael and Megan have been spared so far.  However, it caused many changes to our normal Christmas celebrations.  Jaxson missed his party at school and I missed going to Camden's.  I didn't get to go with Michael to take the kids to see Santa.  I missed my moms family Christmas party (Michael kindly took the kids to say hello).  We didn't go to the candlelight service at church or go look at Christmas lights.  So this year was very different but we still were able to celebrate the birth of our Lord and we were all well enough to be together on our Christmas day.  What more could I ask for?  It was a blessing to me that when I got sick Michael was home, because he pretty much became a single parent, all while trying to finish his shopping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment